- 6 Nights in an upgraded Premium Room
- Return Flights Including 20kg Checked Luggage
- Return Private Airport Transfers
- VIP Arrival & Departure
Exclusive Bonus Value
- USD$500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary Free Night Included
- Complimentary Double Room Upgrade Included
Why We Love It
- 3 sprawling pools
- Activities for the whole family
- Beachside location
- Heavenly Spa by Westin
My Bali Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a double upgraded Premium Room
- Return economy airfares including 20kg checked luggage per person^
Avoid the stress of organising flights and luggage! With return flights and 20kg checked luggage planned for you when you travel with My Bali the only thing you will need to worry about is enjoying the experience.
- Return private airport transfers
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Bali and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this My Bali package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers.
- Exclusive MyBali VIP Concierge Services:
- Meet & greet express Customs & Immigration escort at Denpasar Airport
- MyBali tote bag containing a sarong, organic aloe vera after sun lotion & insect repellent on arrival in Bali
- Tour pack with vouchers to use towards popular Bali tours, attractions & activities
- VIP Business Class Departure Lounge with snacks & refreshments (including beer & wine) in Bali
Valid for travel –
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2250 BONUS Value
- USD$500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit*
- Buffet breakfast daily
Enjoy a free buffet breakfast each morning! Start your day with a delicious meal consisting of locally sourced foods that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing.
- Exclusive package savings valued at over $2250 including 1 FREE night of accommodation and a complimentary double room upgrade included
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne & Adelaide – 1 – 20 September 2019; 7 October – 14 December 2019; 27 January – 31 March 2020
Valid for travel ex. Perth – 1 – 20 September 2019; 7 October – 14 December 2019; 27 January – 31 March 2020
School holiday packages also available – call your friendly My Bali consultant today for pricing and availability!
A glass-fronted balcony is a space of divine relaxation and looks out onto the resort surroundings. A natural design, accented by Balinese artwork makes your spacious 48sq. metre room feel every bit as calm as your surroundings. The Premium Room features a private balcony, King-size bed, marble top workstation, dual walk-in wardrobe, 39” flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, complimentary access to the Health Club, breakfast and refreshment centre. These rooms can alternatively be configured with 2 double beds and accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child.
Premium Garden View Room – UPGRADE from only $200 per person!
The Premium Garden View Rooms boasts all the amenities that the Premium Room features and is perfectly placed overlooking the tropical gardens. Feel completely at ease in your private sanctuary, where sitting on the balcony is a cherished moment of calm on your holiday. With thoughtful touches to make your Bali holiday unique, like the traditional décor of the accommodation and deluxe bath amenities, coffee and tea facilities and internet access, a stay here will suit couples and families alike.
Deluxe Garden Terrace – UPGRADE from only $300 per person!
Winding pathways, swaying palms and sand beneath your feet. The Westin Nusa Dua, Bali’s tropical gardens are a sight to behold and something you’ll love to take-in from your private balcony. Sunsets, cocktails and glowing sunrises couldn’t get any better! The Deluxe Garden terraces are a taste of modern luxury in Bali. Featuring the signature Heavenly® Bed and design-driven, marble bathroom, these terraces also include a private balcony, walk-in wardrobe, 39” flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, complimentary access to the Health Club, breakfast and refreshment centre.
Deluxe Pool Terrace – UPGRADE from only $400 per person!
Watch the kids swim in the pool from your private balcony when staying in the Deluxe Pool Terrace room. These terraces are a comfortable 38sq. metre home away from home. Boasting luxury modern design and bathed in natural sunlight, the Deluxe Pool Terrace is a favourite among guests. Whether on a romantic escape or seeking family accommodation, these rooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. They feature a signature Heavenly® Bed and design-driven, marble bathroom, private balcony, walk-in wardrobe, 39” flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, complimentary access to the Health Club, breakfast and refreshment centre.
Westin Suite – UPGRADE from only $950 per person!
The 76sq. metre Westin suite is a sprawling abode to call home on your Bali holiday. Complete with detailed luxury design, a separate living room, dining area and bedroom, this accommodation ranks among the top Bali luxury resorts in the area. Enjoy an oversized balcony with garden or pool views, a signature King-size Heavenly® Bed, grand bathroom with a separate bathtub, 42″ flat-screen TV, audio-visual entertainment, centrally controlled lighting, dual walk-in wardrobe and more! Couples and families all relish in this tranquil retreat at the Westin Nusa Dua, Bali!
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
Award-winning, 5-star luxury for the entire family. The Westin Resort Nusa Dua is the ultimate destination for travellers seeking fun-filled holidays, relaxation and to be immersed in a beautifully tropical setting. Click here to read more about The Westin Resort Nusa Dua.
- Heavenly Spa by Westin
- Beach facilities: surfboards, body boards, windsurfing, snorkeling, fishing, swimming, scuba diving, beach volleyball
- Beach umbrellas, chairs and gazebos
- 3 pools
- 12-metre waterslide
- Daily pool activities: aquacise, water volleyball, snorkeling exercises, scuba diving demonstrations
- Kid’s club
- Living room for guests in transit
- Daily exercise activities: RunWESTIN™, cycling tour around the scenic Nusa Dua, kayak, mini soccer, table tennis lesson, badminton, yoga, power walking, poco-poco exercise
- Cultural activities: Fruit carving demonstration, Balinese dancing lesson, temple visit, musical journey
- Tennis Court
- Shopping arcade
- Wellness retreat with meditations and SuperFoodRX program
- Day tours
- 7 restaurants and bars
- 26 meeting rooms
- On-site audio-visual team
PLEASE NOTE: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^AIRFARES are based on best available economy class airfares with various budget carriers including 20kg luggage allowance per person. Flights may not be direct or operate daily and are subject to promotional airfare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
*$500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit: This amount is to be credited to the guest’s room account on check-in which can then be applied towards all food, beverage & Spa product at The Resort and cannot be applied towards external third party service providers e.g. Tour).
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Bali experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Bali questions
|Mon to Fri||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Sat to Sun||8:30 am||5:00 pm|